On August 30 – 31, 2017 at the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, the Space Foundation presents the Space Technology & Investment Forum – a prestigious gathering of some of the most innovative, insightful and visionary professionals from the entrepreneurial and investment sectors of space and technology.
NASA iTech will be featured during the forum in the panel:
NASA iTech as a Model for Stimulating Innovation
Thursday, August 31, 2017
9:25 a.m. to 10:25 a.m.
Location: Metropolitan Ballroom - 2nd Floor
Featured presenters on the panel include:
- Kira Blackwell, Program Executive, Office of the Chief Technologist, NASA Headquarters
- Harry Partridge, Center Chief Technologist, NASA Ames Research Center
- Francisco Cruz, CBRN Consequence Management Advisory Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Peter Kim, NASA iTech Cycle 3 winner and Vice President, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
- Hadi Ghasemi, NASA iTech Cycle 3 winner and Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Houston
- Sean Caffey, NASA iTech Cycle 3 winner and Co-Founder and Chairman, Context AI